Tuesday, 13 October 2015

4B - Special Interest Group

Today I created my special interest group. My group is focused on drama in education. I have asked what is it that students get out of drama or arts while learning that they don't get out of traditional classroom techniques.

My topic is still broad at the moment but I hope that after connecting with those who are of a similar mind to mine it will lead me to find more specific lines of inquiry or areas to research.

After talking with Paula last week I made a mind map of ideas and things to begin to research.



This mind map shows some of the points we touched on in our discussion. I will post this in my SIG and hope that it will spark some discussion and ideas from others.

If you would like to be part of my SIG you can find it at - SIG - Drama in education.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment